It’s his birthday, so I thought we’d celebrate with a few magic Mike moments…
Mike the fur trade company director …
Thanks to some folk who shouted Dip, dip and swing to us just out of Kenora, we have had this song in our heads for over a month. Once you’ve listened a couple of times and it’s stuck, you can learn the Wild version:
- Michael is mostly white, covered in freckles
- His beard is quite a sight, like a Viking
- His beard is quite a sight, growing all over
- Paddled a continent: dip, dip and swing
- Bear hangs in silver birch, tail slaps from beavers
- We have been paddling three months and more
- Although his shoulder’s sore, we can return once more
- Finish our journey, finish our journey, finish our journey…
Fingers crossed for a quick recovery so we can keep going on this amazing adventure.
Thanks go to: Mike! Happy Birthday!!!